- had a successful blockade of the southern 1863
- gettysburg, PA most crucial struggle - southern region loses more than 50000 casualties - the war finished with basic Robert Elizabeth. Lee surrendering (the confederacy) at appomaltox court home, virginia, the spring 9, 1865 Review Inquiries for following week's midterm. There are a total of 50 multiple choice questions. All 60 will be placed by Thursday morning. The test will be upon material we all covered in September (the colonies) through the next chapter in Kaplan after Reconstruction. This is Chp 18: The Closing from the Frontier. If you have the Princeton Review Book it will cover the same topic.
1 ) What was the first essential cash crop in the groupe?
2 . That which was the main purpose of mercantilist policies?
3. What were the results of the operate and navigation acts inside the colonies?
5. Define age Salutary Overlook. When did it end and why.
a few. Why was John Philip Zenger condoned at his trial (on what grounds)?
6. So why was the Wonderful Awakening significant?
7. So why did the colonists thing to taxation by the English Parliament? Who have did they believe had the right to tax all of them in their colonies?
8. Just how did the Enlightenment impact the colonies?
9. What powers performed the countrywide government absence under The Articles of Confederation? What subset of government ran the nation?
15. During the debate over ratification, what did Antifederalists dispute? What didn't the Metabolism protect at this time?
11. What part of Alexander Hamiliton's financial plan was most debatable and so why.
12. What did George Washington notify against in his Farewell Treat?
13. How come did the Federalist Party decline? Those that have made it unpopular?
14. What was the main argument in the Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions?
15. When would President Jones Jefferson confront his views of the Constitution?
16. How come was the Louisiana Purchase an important factor in the development of US control?
17. Before the War of 1812, that which was...